Every Wednesdays between 8:10pm – 9:10pm at the Devonshire Dome, Buxton, Derbyshire UK
I run group sessions and tailored corporate programmes both face to face and online, for more details email me [email protected]
I offer one-to-one sessions to people from all walks of life. From children as young as 8 years old, helping them to study, to someone who is elderly, coping with difficult issues in their life.
Individual sessions are about an hour. In the first session, we will discuss what you would like to learn and if you have any particular goals, for example:
- learn about Mindfulness in general
- be able to deal with stress more easily and be at peace
- be able to manage your pain and get some relief
- to be able to use Mindfulness skills for anxiety and aid you to relax
- learn more about yourself, your thoughts, emotions and body awareness
- deepen your relationship with your partner, family,friends and people you come into contact with.
The Mindfulness meditation I teach is secular and develops the keys skills of Mindful awareness. In my sessions I try to bring warmth, patience, and a touch of humour.
For those living locally in Buxton, I have sessions in person on a one-to-one basis.
For those living further afield and around the world, I work on-line or by phone.
My charge is £40 for individual hour session, and a sliding scale payment for those with financial difficulties.
My aim is to give you some skills which will help you to be happier and more content.
Contact me at: [email protected]